12th March 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which all competitive exams can I give after 12th to study in Abroad?

What competitive exams can i give to study abroad after 12th?? I really need urgent response so please help me out?

14th March 2015, 09:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all competitive exams can I give after 12th to study in Abroad?

To study in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and IELTS/TOEFL examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in foreign universities. And to get admission in any foreign university, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing sections by appearing in IELTS/TOEFL examination. By qualifying these examinations, you can pursue your higher studies in Abroad universities.

15th March 2015, 11:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all competitive exams can I give after 12th to study in Abroad?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies especially in abroad. You can definitely pursue higher studies in abroad if you clear the entrance exams with a good score based on which the foreign institutes take admission. The entrance exams which you should give to pursue your study in abroad after 10+2 are as follows :-

- SAT
- IELTS/TOEFL :- It is better to give IELTS since the competition is less in IELTS and IELTS is comparatively easier than TOEFL for students of 10+2 level.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?