22nd January 2011, 01:48 PM
phany

Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering for competitive exams like IES, GATE, UPSC and PSU exams

I want mechanical solved papers for competative exams like IES, GATE, UPSC and PSU exams

22nd January 2011, 07:22 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering for competitive exams like IES, GATE, UPSC and PSU exams

hi...
the best source of solved question paper of gate exam is the gk publishers previous years question papers book,
also they release an similar kind of book even for the ies exam
you will get the previous years questions and there solutions in the materials of brilliant tutorials and made easy institutes,
you can get the previous years papers even in the net at www.gateforum.com
www.freshersworld.com
all the best
10th June 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering for competitive exams like IES, GATE, UPSC and PSU exams

sir how can i click p.s.u
31st July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am in b.tech 3 year .please suggest me that how to study so that i can qualify the psu exams
9th September 2011, 12:26 PM
pravin831

sir,i am in b.tech 2 nd yr .can plzz help me how to crack psu exam
10th September 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

plz sir,
send me previous 10 year solved question bank at
[email protected]

i m waiting.....
12th September 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

the best way to preapare or crack any PSU is to go through all the previous year IES question paper and dont go for too tough questions which require calculator.
14th September 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by phany View Post
I want mechanical solved papers for competative exams like IES, GATE, UPSC and PSU exams
i want solved question papers of mechanical competitve exams.
14th September 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i want solved question papers of mechanical competitve exams.
28th September 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to solved ies question paper
30th September 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

wat iz the syllabus for psu exams...?
11th November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering for competitive exams like IES, GATE,

Hi i m omrakash agrawal
pls can u send me the last ten yeras solved question papers of Gate ies at [email protected]
18th November 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir pls. send me mechanical engineering 5th sam. solved question paper .

my mail ID is - [email protected]

air pls. im waiting
5th January 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls send mechanical enginnering ies solved papers for general studies as well as conventional to my mail id.
my mail id is--- [email protected]
i'm waiting sir
13th February 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i want mechanical solved papers for competative exams like ies, gate, upsc and psu exams
i want mechanical competitive exam papers
14th February 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,pls send mechanical engineering IES solves papers for general stuties
my mail id:[email protected]
l am waitting sir
23rd February 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to solved que paper of ies xm (MECHANICAL)
mail [email protected]
10th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

plz sen me privios question paper for IES an GATE for mechanical engineer on my mail id [email protected]
10th March 2012, 01:08 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
The list of books from where you can get previous year question with answers....

Good luck........
27th March 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for ies exam now i want to know about my location where i m going to write exam my mail i.d is [email protected]
30th March 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to prepare BHEL gate. suggest me any book to prepare for exam
1st June 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am Akhilesh singh last year student of B.tech ...plz send me last ten year solved question papers of ies my email is. [email protected]
24th June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

do anybody have the question paper of coal india limited of last yrs pls send me on my mail id [email protected]
25th September 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am rajesh kumar behera studying b.tech mechanical 3rd yr.please send me the previous 10 year ies question at my email [email protected]
5th October 2012, 11:48 AM
bansal20

Dear sir,
please send me last 10 years question paper sand syllabus of RRB junior engineer mechanical..

my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?