9th April 2011, 10:52 PM
Ugersain Dangi

Complete procedure of entry in IAF while doing Aeronautical Engineering(Mechanical Aeronautical Engineering)?

plase tell me complete procedure of entry in IAF as a Aeronautical engg.(mechanical aeronautical engg.)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the complete procedure to enter IAF as an Aeronautical engg.?
  2. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  3. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  6. What are the job opportunities in IAF after doing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc
  9. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  10. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  11. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  13. Can I join in IAF while pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  14. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
18th August 2011, 03:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete procedure of entry in IAF while doing Aeronautical Engineering(Mechanical Aeronautical Engineering)?

Hello friend,
If you are interested in joining Indian Air Force as an Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical), you must be within the age limit of 18-28 years.

Since you are pursuing Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical), you must score a minimum of 60% and the degree must be of a recognized university.

The notification of recruitment is usually published in the month of December in India's leading newspapers along with the Employment News.

For further information, refer to the official website of IAF.
20th December 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete procedure of entry in IAF while doing Aeronautical Engineering(Mechanical Aeronautical Engineering)?

when is ekt conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?