9th April 2011, 11:04 PM
Ugersain Dangi

What is the complete procedure to enter IAF as an Aeronautical engg.?

plase tell me complete procedure of entry in IAF as an Aeronautical engg.(mechanical aeronautical engg.) I want to pursue this course but I just need some more details.

Related Questions:
  1. Complete procedure of entry in IAF while doing Aeronautical Engineering(Mechanical Aeronautical Engineering)?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  4. Can I join in IAF while pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  6. Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Age limit to enter the IAF(India Air Force)?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  9. Procedure to enter in Aeronautical engineering after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Exams through which one can enter IAF Indian Air Force?
  11. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  13. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  14. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  15. Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
27th January 2012, 01:52 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure to enter IAF as an Aeronautical engg.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugersain Dangi View Post
plase tell me complete procedure of entry in IAF as an Aeronautical engg.(mechanical aeronautical engg.) I want to pursue this course but I just need some more details.
HI,
If you want to join Indian Air force then you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Age of the candidate should be in between 19-24 year.

This exam is conducted in three stage:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?