18th July 2011, 10:49 AM
BEL_papers

Complete Syllabus for PSU?

helllo, i want to know the complete syllabus for PSU..Please tell me whts the syllabus

18th August 2011, 03:21 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Complete Syllabus for PSU?

General requirements: B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc.(Engg.) – Degree required, For final-year students, the final result of 8th semester and mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview, Minimum cut-off % of B.Tech varies for different PSUs Gen. Category:-60%-70%; Reserved Category:-50%-60%,Some PSUs allow only present final year students and last two year pass-outs. e.g. NTPC

Exam Introduction :- Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEL_papers View Post
helllo, i want to know the complete syllabus for PSU..Please tell me whts the syllabus
Papers Pattern and It preparations :- The Written Exam Consists of Two Parts,General Aptitude & Technical Aptitude. General aptitude include Intellectual Potential test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.

The technical test consists of Questions Related to Particular Stream Like if you are From Engineering Computer Stream then Form Computer Background technical Question will be Fetched.

Books :-
There is No many Resource are available on Market, you must Go according to the pattern and Syllabus of the Exam
18th August 2011, 08:44 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete Syllabus for PSU?

hi dear
PSU-Public Service commission

this is a very good exam in state level
criteria:-
*Candidate pass graduation
*Must be an INDIAN
*AGE-21 to 30 years
5 years relax for SC/ST candidate
3 years for OBC candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?