29th July 2011, 08:16 PM

Is it compulsory to complete the registration process of NSR before joining TCS?

Is it compulsory to complete the registration process of NSR before joining TCS this year

12th November 2015, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to complete the registration process of NSR before joining TCS?

I haven't registered for NSR as I dint know that it was mandatory and the joining is in next two days. what am I supposed to do, I am not able to submit the required filled form before the training which is must.
13th November 2015, 01:18 AM
nagam.

Default Re: Is it compulsory to complete the registration process of NSR before joining TCS?

NSR means National Skills Registry. It is a repository or place where in the complete information of the employee is maintained.

If you are already registered on NSR, there will not be much background verification because NSR is a strong evidence that employee is genuine.

I would say that it is compulsory to register on NSR but it is not mandatory to register before you join.

You can register for NSR after joining in TCS as well. You would get sometime to complete your NSR Registration process.

I hope there would be NSR Person in the TCS campus itself. Just check with regard to this. If yes, then just go to him after filling the application form and give your id proof and bio-metrics.

Pay the prescribed amount and thats it. You would receive NSR card through Email.
20th February 2022, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Suppose I submit NSR ecard to one company and then I get offer letter from other company then can I accept that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?