10th June 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I start the Ph.D joining process after completion of M.Sc B.Ed degree?

I had complete my msc bed degree in 1st class plz give mi guidance for start my phd work? What is the procedure which I need to follow now to ensure that I will star the Ph.D joining process? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thanks!

11th June 2015, 06:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start the Ph.D joining process after completion of M.Sc B.Ed degree?

First, you should select PhD course and the university, where you want to pursue your PhD course. Then you should try to know PhD admission procedure of that university, because some universities offer admission through entrance exam, while some universities offer direct admission by considering masters degree percentage. After knowing the admission procedure, you should follow that procedure to get PhD course admission in your selected university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?