21st September 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after M.Com for teaching in colleges? Is M.Com qualification sufficient?

Is it complusory to do b.ed after m.com for teaching in colleges or m.com qualification is sufficient?

21st September 2012, 07:52 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after M.Com for teaching in colleges? Is M.Com qualification sufficient?

There is no need to do Bachelor of Educatin to become college lecturer. Your post graduation degree would be sufficient enough for that. To get lecturer job in government colleges, you would need to appear in the National Eligibility Test (NET).

University Grants Commission conducts the National Eligibility Test. Anyone who is interested in lectureship in central government colleges would have to appear for the NET entrance exam.

This exam is conducted two times a year. The first time in June and secondly in December. It is regarded as one of the most difficult entrance exams in India. Apart from NET you can also appear for SET entrance exam.

The State Eligibility Test is also for lectureship but in state government colleges. You can appear in SET exam of any state and upon clearing would be given lecturer job in colleges funded by the state government.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian citizen.

2. A minimum of post graduation degree from a University Grants Commission recognized university.

3. At least 55 percent marks are required in post gradution.

4. Candidates of SC/ST community requires 50 percent marks.

5. The final year students of master degree course are also eligible to appear for NET.

6. But such students would have to submit their PG degree within 2 years of clearing NET.

7. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

8. Age limit is extended by 3 years for OBC.

9. SC/ST are given 5 years relaxation.

10. There is no age limit for Lectureship.
9th October 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after M.Com for teaching in colleges? Is M.Com qualification sufficient?

can I do B.Ed after B.Com as i want to teach in schools
6th January 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to qualify NET or SET after P.hd. for teaching in colleges? Is P.hd. is sufficient?
31st March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to do b.ed after m.com for teaching in schools?
11th June 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i have done my m.com. Gradution.Now suppose i want to teach for primary school is b.ed. Degree is required? If so what subjects in b.ed. Degree have?.
21st June 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How much fees I have to pay to appear CET/NET. And which subjets I have prepare
24th July 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hii....i hav done my master in commerce & want to pursue b.ed which subjects i can choose as my teaching subjects ....reply soon....
4th March 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.is it p g compulsory for doing m.ed
25th March 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my first year in M.Com in management! (out of the two years of M.Com), can i give the NET exam in my first year itself side by side? or would i have to wait for my two semesters that is the first year to be complete? or would i have to futher wait for my four semesters that is my full two years to be complete?
12th May 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher in school and done B.ed with economics and commerce and done B.com i am confused what should i do MA economics or M.com.
12th October 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i took vrs from bank in 2011 i did my m com whether i can take up teaching profession ?
13th October 2014, 12:54 PM
sandeep2431993

No to become a school teacher it is compulsory to do B.Ed and to become a lecturer or a professor of a college M.Com is sufficient and you need to appear NET(National Eligibility Test).
22nd January 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I m passed my m.com. 3rd sem.with 75,75% how can i get the
goverment job after complete m.com. In teaching field , send me answer related teaching field in government collage, high school, any gov. Institute, (i know about mpsc&upsc dont comment about it)
20th September 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I did B.Com then went to some institute. They said go for B. Ed.
I did B. Ed and also m. Com with it.
I want to teach in schools as i know am good to teach in school only.
But now some say u wasted money in b. Ed.
You should apply for M.ed for lecturer in college.
But I want to teach in school only.
What shoul I do.
8th October 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing b.ed from mdu and m.com from ignou in that case m.com is valid or not..
4th November 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.com with 60.1 %. I want to teach in government schoo then what shall I do. please tell me. monika suthar , udaipur
17th November 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have a B. Ed degree for a MA graduate to teach in secondary school
6th December 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

hi, I have same question as many others have already asked above. I have completed my M.Com and interested to teach in schools. what are the other options that I can go for other than B.Ed? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you.
5th July 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to have B.Ed to work in government college of karnataka as a guest faculty of computer science subject
11th August 2016, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m.com and b.ed . I want teaching job in high school. I need do ctet. And in which i can teach subject in high school. You tell me
15th February 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I am completed M A (education). Before that i am completed D.Ed.Now am working as teacher in primary school. Now they want B.Ed is complementary .Is it necessary to complete B.ed even after after complete MA(education)
6th March 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi my kid s 2 yrs old now i am planning for teaching profession. I have completed MBA and worked for a year. In some institutions they are telling b.ed s compulsory so need ur suggestions
20th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I doing 12th in 2015 graduation in 2021 and m.com 2023 can i eligible to become a tearcher what I can do please suggest me
2nd May 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after M.Com for teaching in colleges? Is M.Com qualification sufficient?
6th December 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

If v do mcom r v eligible to work in companies
Or else only for MBA students
What is the multiple benefits v get if v done mcom
I mean what kind of jobs
11th December 2021, 01:16 AM
GuriraZoe

For teaching job it is mandatory for the candidate to have a B.Ed, BTC, NTT etc degree. So you must to complete B.ed degree before apply teaching job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?