23rd July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What subjects can I take in 11th after 10th board exams from ICSE? What career options those subjects will open?

I am a class 10 student and i have just comleted my board exams for icse i was wondering what subjects i can take in 11th standard and what career options those subjects would open up

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  2. Which subjects and boards are suitable for a 11th and 12th standard students?
  3. Which subjects should be taken in 11th and 12th to become an IAS officer?
  4. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  5. Which board and subjects will be the most suitable for 11th and 12th standard if I want to get into IIT?
  6. Whether a candidate is said to be qualified in 10th ICSE if he fails in 2 subjects but get 40% overall?
  7. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  8. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  9. Last 10 years ICSE 10th board exam question papers(All Subjects)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the subjects in arts stream offered by ICSE board in 12th?
  11. How to take admission for 11th? I have passed 10th(ICSE) in Mumbai
  12. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?
  13. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  14. Am i eligible to join polytechnic course after clearing 5 subjects out of 6 in UP Board exams?
  15. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  16. Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  17. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  18. What are the career opportunities after scoring 55% in 10th ICSE board
10th September 2014, 01:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects can I take in 11th after 10th board exams from ICSE? What career options those subjects will open?

The subjects that you’ll be able to pick for 11th standard and onward depends on the marks you get in your board exams.
If you get an excellent grade, you can take up either science or commerce or arts. Otherwise, with lesser grades, you’ll have to settle with either commerce or arts. Not that they are less valuable in the real world, but it is that higher intelligence is required to understand complex concepts of science.
If you take up science, again you have three disciplines in that – one being PCM (Engineer), one is PCB (Doctor or Chemist) and the other being PCMB (either of them….and more). But the amount of study required in PCMB can be troublesome for many. Taking up commerce will open doors for CA, banking, MBA, etc while arts will take you into the world of mass communication, designing, etc.
25th February 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subjects can I take in 11th after 10th board exams from ICSE? What career options those subjects will open?

Subject that I can take in 11 ib isc while I am studying with commerce and what could be the career with it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?