6th February 2012, 01:12 PM
pdpdp

Which Computer related stream can I opt for M.Tech course having completed B.Tech in ECE?

Sir...I completed my b.tech in electronics and communication. But i want to study any coputer related stream for my m.tech. which stream can i select?.. Can i select Computer Science?..

13th February 2012, 07:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Computer related stream can I opt for M.Tech course having completed B.Tech in ECE?

There are mainly 2 streams of M.Tech degree that is related to computer that you can choose from. They are computer science engineering and Information Technology. The admission procedure depends on the Gate score. If you would like to join any one of the computer related course, you need to write Gate in computer science engineering. Prepare well especially since the subjects are a bit different from what you studied in engineering.

20th June 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Computer related stream can I opt for M.Tech course having completed B.Tech in ECE?

I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, and am working in a reputed IT firm. I am intersted in higher studies in Computer filed only. Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer Sciences?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?