6th August 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I give NET exam after doing B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech in RF and Microwave? Which stream should I opt for?

i have done btech in ece and doing mtech in rf and microwave can i give net exam and which stream should i opt for?

2nd February 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give NET exam after doing B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech in RF and Microwave? Which stream should I opt for?

i am pursuing btech in electrical engineering. can i give net exam?
6th August 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give NET exam after doing B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech in RF and Microwave? Which stream should I opt for?

Could you please tell me the NET coaching centre at kottayam for me. I am B.tecn ECE and ME in VLSI design....Anu George Kottayam Kerala
19th September 2013, 12:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.Tech degree is enough to apply for NET. B.Tech degree must be obtained with a minimum of 55% marks. For NET, you can select a subject given under CSIR NET web portal. Electronics, Electrical Science, etc are suitable for you. There is no upper age limit for lectureship. But for JRF, the upper age limit is 28 years.
2nd October 2019, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I would like to become professor in Polytechnic Engineering Government College ,if any government exam to get a job, could you pls tell me ,what are the qualifications?
17th November 2019, 07:57 PM
sandyghose

Yes of course you can apply. And you have to apply for Electronic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?