2nd August 2011, 08:35 PM
maan143

Doubt regarding selection in IES.

I have finished b-tech in civil engg. and I want to take coaching for IES. But I'm afraid, if any corruption (bribe, common in India for 'central jobs' in lacs) is involved in selection procedure for IES.

Regards.

5th August 2011, 01:17 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Doubt regarding selection in IES.

Glad to know that you are taking interest in taking the IES exam. Candidates appearing for IES exam must have engineering graduation according to the eligibility criteria. You must join the coaching for IES preparation to not to be misguided and prepare in a straight forward way without getting behind as the competition is very tough.

As you must know that the IES exam is been conducted by UPSC every year.
UPSC has its own procedure to take the written exams and the interviews. A candidate appearing for the exam must clear through all the exams and interviews to become an IES. There is no backdoor entry for the candidates (no corruption is involved like bribery, etc.)

So you must not worry about those wrong information and concentrate on your studies properly rather than taking those thing in consideration.
19th October 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

do any of engineering services job(electrical) have a five day weekend please let me know [email protected]
19th October 2011, 08:58 PM
rahul4490

do not worry about that part. its purely not in your hands.
just do your part, leave the rest to god.
study well as that is the thing you can do, plus these days they don't give much importance for recommendations.

for IES coaching, you can prefer ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY, Hyderabad
19th October 2011, 08:59 PM
rahul4490

Cool Re: Doubt regarding selection in IES.

do not worry about that part. its purely not in your hands.
just do your part, leave the rest to god.
study well as that is the thing you can do, plus these days they don't give much importance for recommendations.

for IES coaching, you can prefer ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY, Hyderabad
31st December 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

am dead scared abt general studies paper!! and as far as the interview is concerned , ll the questions be technical ( i mean, based on engineering subjects) or ll they give equal preference to history,civics,geography,bla bla?? pls help me wit yo ans..
26th January 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Say,a candidate get admitted into BITS PILANI in M.TECH discipline, will he get any stipend ?If yes,how much?
28th March 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I have gone through the previous cutoffs..
Is that 550 out off 1200 are enough to get a job through IES..
what if I get 550 out of 1000 itself..??

please clarify my doubt..
7th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in metallurgy and material science engg...
but i have no option to take one of papers (civil,mech,electronics..etc..)as for ies exam...
could you please suggest me whether i am eligible ...if i am eligibile what paper can i take?
13th September 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 25-05-1984 please tell me wheather i am eligible to ies or not.i am interested in ies,ritht now i am working as a assiatant professor any expert please me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?