9th August 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

In which core companies can I apply? I am in B.Tech 7th semester from Instrumentation and Control Engineering

now i am in b.tech 7th semester from instrumentation & control engineering.In which core companies can i apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  2. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  3. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  4. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  5. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  7. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  8. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  9. How can I apply for a job after securing 6.1560 CGPA in instrumentation stream
  10. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education? -- [New]
  11. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  12. How to apply in core companies and how to get updates about these exams?
  13. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  15. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  16. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  17. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  18. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
17th August 2015, 06:06 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which core companies can I apply? I am in B.Tech 7th semester from Instrumentation and Control Engineering

Top 7 core companies are

National Instruments

Larsen & Toubro

ABB

Invensys

GE

Suzlon

Bosch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?