5th July 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How to study for LLB through correspondence by recognized university?

i wants study LLB (3Yrs.) through correspondence by recognised univercity please advise me.

15th April 2016, 10:25 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for LLB through correspondence by recognized university?

Yes, if you are interested in pursuing the course in correspondence course you can, but you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for it.

LLB is three year duration course and to appear for entrance examination to get the admission in course the candidate need to have passed bachelor's degree from any recognised university.

There is some minimum minimum aggregate requirement also to appear for examination in few institutions.

So, to get more information visit the official website for the university.
29th July 2020, 05:51 PM
Mohona10

Default Re: How to study for LLB through correspondence by recognized university?

Yes you're eligible to go further for corresponding LLB after completion your graduation degree . After completing that stage u might have to go for qualifying examination from that recognized university from where you wish to study. Go to their university website and follow their guidelines to appear for. Most of them want 45% in your degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?