30th December 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Could i join Indian Air Force at a height of 165 cm and a weight of 63 Kg?

im of 63kg and 165 cm height later after 1year if my height increases and the weight decreases then i could join indian air force?

Related Questions:
  1. Height and weight required to join Indian Air Force? Minimum expected salary after joining?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if having 5'11" height and studying B.Com?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  4. Qualifications needed to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? Minimum age, height and weight requirement?
  5. What is the height requirement for girls to join in Air Force?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. Can I join Indian Army after scoring having a height of 171 Cm and weight of 69 Kg
  9. Can I be eligible for Indian Air Force if I am 152 cm tall and 44 Kg weight?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. Can I get Air Hostess job having equivalent weight and height? -- [New]
  12. What is the height requirement to join Indian Air Force?
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  14. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  15. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  16. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  17. Is a Boy candidate having 1.25 eyesight and height of 5.10 ft join Indian Air Force?
  18. How can I join indian air force?
31st December 2011, 10:30 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Could i join Indian Air Force at a height of 165 cm and a weight of 63 Kg?

hai frnd your are eligible for indian air force with given details
and also you can pass in 10th & 12th stands with min of 60% marks
26th February 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could i join Indian Air Force at a height of 165 cm and a weight of 63 Kg?

can i join air force with a height of 5.3 and weight of 60 kg and i am studing bca 2 nd year
i want to become a pilot
26th February 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my height is 178cm and weight 68kg.can i join for indian air force pilot.plz sir help me
15th March 2012, 08:51 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Could i join Indian Air Force at a height of 165 cm and a weight of 63 Kg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im of 63kg and 165 cm height later after 1year if my height increases and the weight decreases then i could join indian air force?
Hey friend,

Could i join Indian Air Force at a height of 165 cm and a weight of 63 Kg?

Yeah,you are eligible for joining in Indian Air Force as regarding the physical standard needed for the exam.

For reference you could refer the image below for information regarding the height and weight needed for joining in Indian Air Force

You need to write the entrance exam for joining in Indian Air Force,as you have not specified your qualification,i cannot tell which exams you could opt for joining in IAF.As you can only write the entrance exam depending on the qualification which you have.

ALL THE BEST
15th March 2012, 09:16 AM
ramandeep.2dec

You havnt mention for which entry or for which age group you are talking about. Give us complete information to get the best answer for your query.
15th March 2012, 09:33 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Yes you can apply for Indian Air Force with a height of 165 cms and a weight of 63 kg through NDA.
The Physical standards for Indian Air Force is provided below :
1. Height: Your height should not be less than 162.5 cms for Air Force which is already assumed by you.
2. Weight : You should not be underweight or overweight.
3. Chest : Your chest measure should not be less than 81 cms.
4. You should be physically fit.
5. You shoul not have past history of mental disorder.
6. You must have a normal vision.--- uncorrected without glass=6/6
--- corrected with glasses=6/6.

To get more information, visit http://www.upscguide.com/upsc/UPSC_e...A_physical.htm
Or
visit, http://www.nda.nic.in
Hope for your good future scope....................................
15th March 2012, 10:49 AM
prashanthi.thota
Member+

Hi Friend,
Here i attached one pdf file about air force 2012 notification.All details are there about this.
Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AFCAT advt for Women-1.pdf(456.1 KB, 121 views)
15th March 2012, 11:45 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
I f you are interested to join In Indian airforce then you have to apply for AFCAT exam .....

The details eligibility criteria are as follows...

The physical fitness is mandatory in this exam......

Good luck........
15th March 2012, 12:02 PM
anlakshmi

your height and your weight depend on your age and you have not said any thing about your age. So,
if your age is 18 yrs so your weight should be 61 kg.
if your age is 20 yrs than your weight must be 62 kg.
and if you are of 22 yrs than your weight should be 63 kg.
21st July 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, my age is 21 my height is 165 cms and my weight is 65 kg.am i eligible for flying branch? can i be selected or else over weight?
24th September 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ma'am,
my age is 21 and my height is 166cms and my weight is 63 kg. am i eligible for airforce? and what is the angle for the knee curves and arm elbow?
1st November 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I am get selected in indian air force for MET branch but in medical they declared me unfit for being underweight.
And now have to go to delhi for again medical test currently my weight is 54Kg and My age is 24yrs and height is 165cm .Will this create problem for me?will they reject me?Please help me sir I am realy worried about this.
1st November 2012, 09:47 PM
Ravi kumar pawar
Member+

Hello at present you belongs to overweight categary because for 165cm height the appross weight limit is 48.5 to 54kg but if you loose your weight and your height is increase than you eligible for air force
23rd January 2013, 07:40 AM
nikhinaya

The Physical standards for Indian Air Force is provided below :
1. Height: Your height should not be less than 162.5 cms for Air Force which is already assumed by you.
2. Weight : You should not be underweight or overweight.
3. Chest : Your chest measure should not be less than 81 cms.
4. You should be physically fit.
5. You shoul not have past history of mental disorder.
6. You must have a normal vision.--- uncorrected without glass=6/6
--- corrected with glasses=6/6.
13th June 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir/mam for a girl what is the max weight is height is 5.5?
14th September 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed my H.S.L.C. At 41% can i join at IndianAirforce!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?