12th October 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Height and weight required to join Indian Air Force? Minimum expected salary after joining?

What is the height, weight to join in Indian air force and what is the maximum salary that i can expect after joining in there?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum height required by a girl to join Air Force? Jobs available for girls? Expected salary and work of Aeronautical engineer?
  2. Qualifications needed to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? Minimum age, height and weight requirement?
  3. Could i join Indian Air Force at a height of 165 cm and a weight of 63 Kg?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if having 5'11" height and studying B.Com?
  8. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  10. Minimum eye eligibility required to join Indian Air Force?
  11. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  12. Can I join Indian Army after scoring having a height of 171 Cm and weight of 69 Kg
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  15. What is the height requirement for girls to join in Air Force?
  16. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  17. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
12th October 2015, 06:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Height and weight required to join Indian Air Force? Minimum expected salary after joining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the height, weight to join in Indian air force and what is the maximum salary that i can expect after joining in there?
Height and Weight

Salary -Combined Defence Service examination aassed candidates - 15600 - 39100 - PB - 3
12th October 2015, 08:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Height and weight required to join Indian Air Force? Minimum expected salary after joining?

Physical standard requirements to join Indian Air force :

* Height : 162.5 cms for both men and women with correlated weight .

* Leg Length : 99-120 cm

* Thigh : 64 cm

* Eyesight : 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another.

Salary structure for commissioned Indian Air Force officers (per month):

Pay in Pay Band (same for flying, technical, ground duty): Rs. 15,600

Grade Pay: Rs. 5,400

Military Service Pay: Rs. 6,000

Dearness Allowance @ 107 percent: Rs. 28,890

Kit Maintenance Allowance: Rs. 500

Transport Allowance: Rs. 3,200 + DA ( in major cities) or Rs. 1,600 + DA ( in other cities)

Additional allowance:

Flying Allowance: Rs. 11,250 per month for Flying Branch officers.
Technical Allowance: Rs. 2,500 per month for Technical Branch officers.

The monthly salary of the officers in Air force would be as under:-

Flying branch: Rs. 74,264

Technical branch: Rs. 65,514

Ground duty branch: Rs. 63,014
19th March 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

My height is 163 and i have completed 12th i got 50% in al subjects.can i join air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?