27th June 2011, 08:22 PM
kmnkmn

Counselling application form for the TANCET and other details regarding TANCET?

send me the tancet me counselling application form and details regarding it. Provide me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  2. Last date of sale of TANCET counseling application form?
  3. TANCET exam application form dates and exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Tancet examination forms dates, model question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. From where to buy TANCET application form? Last date of application for the exam and model paper of the test?
  6. Can I get a seat in government college to do M.A? I have scored 30.28 in TANCET
  7. List of colleges which offer MCA to a candidate who has scored 64 marks in TANCET? In which college I will get counselling application form in Trichy/Thanjavur?
  8. How may I get application forms of TANCET M.Tech course?
  9. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in TANCET to study MBA course? When the application form will be released?
  11. When will be the Anna University M.Tech and M.E counseling?
  12. Where I can get admission forms of TANCET M.Tech course?
  13. From where to buy TANCET application form?
  14. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  15. Where shall I get the counseling application form of TANCET MBA exam? Where to send the form?
  16. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 36.75 marks in TANCET? When the counselling application will be issue? From where I will get? -- [New]
  17. Date of forms for TANCET 2011?
  18. When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG%+TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?
4th July 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Counselling application form for the TANCET and other details regarding TANCET?

Am viji
I need tancet counselling dates and application form cost and where and when it will issues?
5th July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Counselling application form for the TANCET and other details regarding TANCET?

I am Pratap kumar,
I need to know that, whether Tancet 2001 counselling form is been released or start selling the form.
7th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i get 37.13 in tancet under BC can i get communication system for ME
10th July 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

from tomorrow they r gng to start distributing M.E conselling application form... 23 is the last date for applying....
10th July 2011, 03:15 PM
jsjanani

Smile Re: Counselling application form for the TANCET

from 2moro they r gng to gve counselling application form.... for further details check this link

http://www.annauniv.edu/tanca2011/advertisement.pdf.......
15th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

app num 323509
20th July 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am gayu i get 22.997 i will get seat from any vellore colleges
21st July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

wat materials we have to carry while getting the application form can anyone tell me
21st August 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want recounselling date for mca.
am score 20.5 in tancet mca but am not attend counselling because am having arrears now am cleared so i want recounselling for mca.
21st August 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir am want recounselling date for mca.
am scored 20.5 in tancet mca. but am not attend the counselling because am having arrears in last semster. now am cleared my arrears.
so am want recounselling for mca.
4th January 2012, 10:56 PM
sylishneha

Date of issue of TANCET exam application form
Tancet 2012 important dates
Commencement of Registration / Registration
M.B.A. 31.03.2012 (Saturday) 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
M.C.A. 31.03.2012 (Saturday) 02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. /
M.Plan.
01.04.2012 (Sunday) 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
12th March 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I have done my TANCET entrance last year 2011 and my score is 11, is there anyway to apply for tancet counceling this year with previous examination's mark?

I missed to apply for this years TANCET entrance. :(

Thanks,
Rahul.
29th April 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir...

I got 37.25 in my tancet mca.Is that possible to get a seat in anna university...My cast is mbc
30th April 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

when are they start issuing counselling form??
1st May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

when are they start issuing counselling application form for MCA and where is distributed forms ?
2nd May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

plz say the procedures to apply for TANCET -MCA counselling?
6th May 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

when will u issue tancet 2012 counselling form?
7th May 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

when are they start issuing counselling application form for ME?
8th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 12.6 mark in tancet mba 2012 which college i get it? my cast is BC
8th May 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 22.045 in my tancet 2012 M.E .Is that possible to get a seat in anna university.mbc category
9th May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i just wnt to knw whether i ned to buy a tancet counseling application form for MBA 2012 nd wer shouid i wnt to buy nd wt is te cost of application form
11th May 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

when will issue TANCET 2012 counselling application form for ME?
13th May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i just want to knw te date of issuig tancet counselling application form for MBA 2012 nd from wer can i get te form
15th May 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Are they issuing counselling forms for mca dis year
17th May 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I got 17.75 in tancet mca i am Bc catagory
19th May 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know about the issuing date of application form for the counselling of TANCET ?
6th June 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i am sabareeshwaran i got 31 in tancet MBA i am MBC catagory
2nd July 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i am Nalini did M.E apllication form for councelling has been announced or not when it will be announced
9th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

am suhanya i need to know where will i get Mtech application for councelling and when will they start issue them
27th May 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i am devi i have to know when tancet couselling application will be issued and where should i get the form
27th May 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i am devi i have to know when tancet couselling application will be issued and where should i get the form
27th May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

6th January 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

my name is karthigha. I want to do MBA under anna university.but,I may have an arrears in eighth sem. Can.Can I attend the test and then counselling?
11th June 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

sir when will be ME councelling application form release send me full detail about this system to my mail id [email protected]
13th June 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I had an arrear in 2 nd semester and passed it in 3rd so for filling councelling application what date should I fill in year and month of passing and what mark should I fill in marks obtained(i.e calculating marks after passing or marks in marksheet before passing)
Please help me filling the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?