3rd September 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?

sir i m soniya balhra.I had done three years diploma in electonics & communication branch from GPW,FARIDABAD. sir i want govt job in my branch.now i m doing job in hcl (noida).If you found any vacancies related to my branch, pls inform me on my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  7. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  8. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence? -- [New]
  10. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  11. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  13. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. What does throughout 60% stands for and does following case satisfies the criteria?
  15. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
13th October 2011, 06:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?

There are different job opportunities for diploma candidates. You can apply for the IBPS bank exam for the position of clerk. Appearing for the PSC tests is another option. You can also apply for various jobs in the government companies. The notifications regarding the jobs will be published. You can apply accordingly.
7th December 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?

further studies after completing diploma in electronic and communication
6th February 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Yugal and i want to know.?
Can we get the job in army air force navy after deploma in ece engg.
6th February 2012, 11:11 PM
PRADIP PAUL

govt. conducts some exam for deploma in railway,bank etc. you can write this exam this exam is not hard.so, you can easily get a chance.then you will join there .
7th February 2012, 01:08 AM
bawejamanisha25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m soniya balhra.I had done three years diploma in electonics & communication branch from GPW,FARIDABAD. sir i want govt job in my branch.now i m doing job in hcl (noida).If you found any vacancies related to my branch, pls inform me on my email id [email protected]
you can try in BHEL, you can give PSC exams, You can try in DMRC... Give their entrance and then you will have to appear for an interview and you can get government job in your line.
28th March 2012, 05:36 PM

I want doing job in hcl
i complete my diploma in electrical brench from sjpp, damla.
Hey plz help me..nw m totolly unexperienced
plz contect me
8th November 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 75% how to get a government job?
13th June 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed diploma in e & tc with 71.59% . I have to try government job with external degree so can I try & which exams carry to try government job so plzzz tell me sir/ mam, 2018 government job vacancy plzzz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?