22nd July 2011, 07:11 PM
shivnathshahi

In which country should I do MBBS course? Best medical universities and their fee structure?

sir i want to do mbbs outside india ,can u suggest me which country i should look for and also suggest me certain best medical universities with estimated fee.if i also do PG after mbbs then whether still i have to go through with the sreening test to practice in india or not.

23rd July 2011, 11:43 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: In which country should I do MBBS course? Best medical universities and their fee structure?

you can opt for harvard university or other universities of U.S
1st November 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which country should I do MBBS course? Best medical universities and their fee structure?

how to get admission in harvard university for mbbs course???
19th February 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the medical courses available in harvard university
19th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for mbbs course in harvard university
3rd October 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best suitable country for indians to study mbbs?
15th February 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to study in MBBS in India? And which university happens to be the best?
27th April 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

do i have to clear any exam for entrance in mbbs course outside india?
1st May 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

best mbbs course
5th August 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Bangladesh is gr8 option fo indians...
6th August 2013, 01:26 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivnathshahi View Post
sir i want to do mbbs outside india ,can u suggest me which country i should look for and also suggest me certain best medical universities with estimated fee.if i also do PG after mbbs then whether still i have to go through with the sreening test to practice in india or not.
if you want to do MBBS abroad..do it in
1.RUSSIA
2.UKARINE
3.CHINA

it will take only 10 to 15 lakhs for your full academics.
only if you do in recognized university in abroad..you are allowed for screening test in india
26th May 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to study mbbs outside india plz tell me which country is best on [email protected] i will wait for your reply
14th May 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I wants to take admission outside the India for MBBS plz help me which country , university, and what is the procedure of it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?