14th July 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best between Medical Lab Technician and Medical Lab Scientist?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and now planing to study any of Medical Lab Technician (MLT) and Medical Lab Scientist (MLS) course. Please suggest me any of one course with effective reason?

15th July 2017, 09:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best between Medical Lab Technician and Medical Lab Scientist?

For your bright future you can go for Medical Lab Technician course rather than Medical Lab Scientist.

As per my suggestion you can do Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology after completing your 12th class.

The name of best jobs after Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology course are given below.

** Hospitals

** Military Services

** Colleges & Universities

** Blood Donor Centers

** Biotechnology Research Laboratory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?