26th July 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and BSc Nursing

Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing having completed my 12th with 70%? plz send me ur reply as soon as possible at my email id [email protected]

17th July 2016, 12:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and BSc Nursing

** As per my knowledge both B.SC Nursing and B.Pharmacy course provides you better career scopes in future.

** Both B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharmacy is an undergraduate course.

** After completion of B.Pharmacy course you can get job in research firms, pharmaceutical companies, medical stores Etc. On the other hand after completion of B.Sc Nursing course you can get job in hospitals and clinics.

** So its totally depend on your interest and ability to choose course between B.Pharmacy and BSc Nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?