12th November 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(Home Science)? Job opportunities after completion?

Hello Sir,
I am studying B.A. in Home Science. I want to know the job opportunities after this. And also I want to know that I can do MBA after my Graduation? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  2. is it better to go for Physics after doing BSc electronics from DU?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  5. Which course can we do after B.E in Electronics?
  6. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  8. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  12. Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?
  13. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  16. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  17. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  18. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
15th November 2015, 11:18 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(Home Science)? Job opportunities after completion?

Yes, you can apply for MBA admission through various entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT being a graduate. Any graduates are eligible for MBA admission, therefore, don't worry about your stream.

If you complete MBA then you can get good positions in MNCs in management positions. If you complete it from top colleges like IIM then you have very good chance of high packages. You will be responsible for management like Asset Management, Corporate Finance, Corporate Banking, Credit Risk Management, Derivatives Structuring, Hedge Fund Management, Private Equity and Treasury.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?