3rd September 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and CA after completion of BBM?

further course after B.B.M whether to go M.B.A or C.A
hi .. i completed my b.b.m course so i am confused with the courses where many of my seniors are suggesting me not to go for m.b.a because of no placements ,no openings and all so i am damn confused ..so please help me with this ..

3rd September 2012, 09:03 PM
mysticnisha

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and CA after completion of BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi .. i completed my b.b.m course so i am confused with the courses where many of my seniors are suggesting me not to go for m.b.a because of no placements ,no openings and all so i am damn confused ..so please help me with this ..
you will go to c.a best because of now a days mba have no jobs
3rd September 2012, 09:36 PM
PravinaDiya

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and CA after completion of BBM?

Hi,

I think you should try MBA which really has a good scope if pursued in reputed Institutions.
Prepare for the CAT exam nd Now-a-days MBA wid gud CAT score have greater scope than hectic CA exam passed Candidates.
3rd September 2012, 09:37 PM
PravinaDiya

Hi,

I think you should try MBA which really has a good scope if pursued in reputed Institutions.
Prepare for the CAT exam and Now-a-days MBA with good CAT score have greater scope than hectic CA exam passed Candidates.
3rd September 2012, 09:51 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Both the courses of MBA and CA are top professional courses having their own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that the candidate should be strong enough in communication skills and subject knowledge.

Opt for CA course if you are able to put your best efforts towards the completion of syllabus and crack it.

If you are an average student in studies, then better join MBA course.

I have seen number of the candidates who have joined CA course and taking years and years of time to complete the course.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Here are some of the Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT etc.

Have good preparation to any of the exam which you are interested and crack it to get admission for MBA course in a top college.

The following specializations will be better choice for you in MBA course
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in International Business
-MBA in Entrepreneurship Management
-MBA in Risk Management

Wish you all the best for your career.
3rd September 2012, 11:20 PM
manjira...

Both MBA and CA are two top career courses and have huge scope if you can perform well.

CA stands for Chartered Accountant one of the most demanding and huge salary earning career. But CA syllabus is also very huge.

If and only if you are a bright student then only go for CA. You need to perform very well through out the course if you want to be successful.The Ca course is divided into 4 parts:

About CA courses you can check http://www.icai.org.in

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The course is loosing demand because many the number of MBA candidates have increased but if you are able to complete it from the top MBA college like Indian Institute of Management(IIM).

For admission in IIM you have to score very well in the entrance exam conducted for MBA course admission like:

>>CAT
>>XAT
>>GMAT
>>SNAP
>>MAT,etc.

For more detail you can check http://www.catiim.in/
3rd September 2012, 11:20 PM
raryan500

Quote:
after bba, mba is batter for you, if you do mba in good college , there is no any problem of placement.
8th September 2012, 06:59 PM
sailagishetty

My dear friend,
i think both are best but in these days CA has best scope in society and have more opportunities.
Entrance exam for MBA LIKE:
CAT
MAT
GMAT
SNAP
XAT.etc,
Entrance exam for CA after completing of inter is CPT.
Both are best but CA is always best.
13th September 2012, 02:01 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

DETAILS

*CA stands for Chartered Accountant one of the most demanding and huge salary earning career

*CA syllabus is also very huge.

*If and only if you are a bright student then only go for CA. You need to perform very well through out the course if you want to be successful

*MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The course is loosing demand because many the number of MBA candidates have increased but if you are able to complete it from the top MBA college like Indian Institute of Management(IIM).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?