7th October 2011, 12:48 AM
Rafwt Basumatary

Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in HR and CLAT being a candidate going to complete MA?

respected sir I have completed my BA in 2nd position with 43%. and now I am an MA student and my MA will be over on may 2012 so I planned that I will study one more course and that course are tow options one is LLM by writing CLAT(common law admission test) and other one is MBA specialization in Human Recourse Management now I could not judge which will be the best option for my life. So please sir give me better suggestion to me.
thanking sir

30th October 2011, 11:24 AM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in HR and CLAT being a candidate going to complete MA?

You cannot write CLAT test for POSt graduate course ,LLM without having a degree of LLB.
So i would rather suggest you to go FOr MBA course.
Write CAT and try getting into a good management college.
For this you have to work hard, i would rather suggest you to join a classroom coaching programme for the preparation.
Time coaching is one of the best coaching for MBA.
http://www.time4education.com
20th March 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in HR and CLAT being a candidate going to complete MA?

I have got 49 percent in higher secondary exam.I belongs scheduled caste community.Iam going to complete my BA LLB DEGREE.Am I elligible to sit in the CLAT examination.Pl. advise me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?