7th July 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Between MBA and MC which is a better choice after completing degree in IT?

hello sir/mam

i did diploma in IT and recently i have complete my degree so can u tell me about the mba
and i have mis the cet of mba sir i also like to know between mba and mc which is better choice for my better future

6th November 2011, 12:58 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Between MBA and MC which is a better choice after completing degree in IT?

dear friend,

if your background is from IT .
then of course you should choose MCA course because its the course of your field and this can hike your career at great extent.
so
best of luck.
4th September 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Between MBA and MC which is a better choice after completing degree in IT?

Hello sir,
I did diploma in electrical and electronics engineering can i do mba in hr after diploma.which is good for mr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?