14th July 2012, 07:28 PM
naruto kakashi

Which course is better for engineering between Biotechnology and Biomedical?

Which is better course in engeneering in biotechnology or biomedical....which one of these courses has job oppertunitys and scope in future time in karnataka..which is best to select in BE...reply me...

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Agriculture and Irrigation engineering in Anna University?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  6. What is the best biotechnology course?
  7. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  8. Will it be good to pursue M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering after B.Tech Biotechnology? What are the job prospects in this area?
  9. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  10. Best institutes offering biomedical engineering?
  11. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  12. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  14. Are B.Tech biotechnology students eligible for BM Tech biomedical engineering
  15. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  16. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  17. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  18. Syllabus of JELET for Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering?
29th December 2012, 10:01 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Which course is better for engineering between Biotechnology and Biomedical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto kakashi View Post
Which is better course in engeneering in biotechnology or biomedical....which one of these courses has job oppertunitys and scope in future time in karnataka..which is best to select in BE...reply me...
hello friend,

I suggest you only biotechnology. because it has good scope nowadays. it can be also deal with the food technology. so, you can get job easily with good salary.

all the best for your future.
27th May 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for engineering between Biotechnology and Biomedical?

which is better between biotechnology and biomedical engineering? which course has more oppurtunities to get job easily?
20th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

is there any job oppurtunities in kerala after completing b.tech. suggest me the top colleges in kerala for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?