18th August 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical

hi, now m doing ty biotechnology..i wanna do diploma(related to biomedical n food tech) after bsc, i really dont have any idea about these diploma courses..so please help mi by giving all d details...(entrance,exam dates n all...)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  4. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  5. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  6. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  7. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  8. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  9. Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?
  10. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
  11. How to give biomedical engineering for government? What is the qualification?
  12. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  13. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  15. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  16. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  17. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  18. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
31st May 2019, 11:36 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical

Diploma in Biomedical Engineering course is divided into theory and practice. The course is a combination of medical technology and engineering techniques. The program renders a strong base for students after the completion of which they can go on to pursue bachelor and masters in biomedical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?