13th June 2011, 03:44 PM
pankti shah

Which course is better for girls, Instrumentation or Software Engineering? What is the fee structure?

i want to know about which of instrumentation or software engineering is better for girls?? also fees n where instrumentation engg. have to work...?? [/COLOR]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Tech software engineering?
  4. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  5. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  6. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Fee structure of MS in Instrumentation Technology from Singapore University?
  8. What is the fee structure for doing M.Sc Software systems course? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure of girls PD candidates?
  10. How to get admission in IISER after 12th? Fee structure for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  12. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  13. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  14. Is there any scope of studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Course structure of this course?
  15. Annual fee structure of B.Sc. course under DU Girls Hostel?
  16. Details about Instrumentation design software?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for doing B.E Engineering course?
  18. Fee structure of MIT Pune Hostel for girls for first year engineering?
27th September 2011, 12:26 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: Which course is better for girls, Instrumentation or Software Engineering? What is the fee structure?

well, in my opinion that would be software. because for software there is not at all any differentiation between boys and girls.it is according to ones interest, if you are inclined towards any one of these, then take it up. else look for the opportunities, scope for development
23rd May 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for girls, Instrumentation or Software Engineering? What is the fee structure?

WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR `INSTRUMENTION ENGINEERING
11th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Sc in Instrumentations & Electronics(an applied science), what would be my heigher educations and hat is the future of this?
10th June 2021, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Between software engineering and instrumentation and control engineering which is the best????
15th October 2021, 08:42 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Both of the courses have high demand in market. As comparing to Male for females software engineering is far better than instrumentation. So its better to go with software engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?