27th May 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Tech software engineering?

sir please suggest fee structure b.Tech in software engenieer

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  2. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  3. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  4. Scholarship and fee structure of BTech electronic engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  6. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)? -- [New]
  8. Which course is better for girls, Instrumentation or Software Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  9. Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?
  10. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure of B.Tech IIT course?
  12. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  15. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  16. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  18. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune Engineering college for B.Tech admission?
1st September 2013, 02:16 PM
EFDRTG

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech software engineering?

B.Tech Fee Structure

Tuition Fees - Rs. 55000 Per Semester

Other Fees - Rs.80000 Annually

Registration Fee - Rs. 1000 Annually

Examination Fee - Rs. 1000 Annually

Therefore, Total Course Fee = Rs. 768000

Hostel Fee of KIIT University = Rs.35000 Per Year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?