3rd March 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better in ITI to pursue having studied Home Science and Sociology in 12th?

Which course is better in ITI? When I am passed in 12th class with Home Science and Sociology as my major subjects.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MA Sociology after completing B.Sc Home Science? Are these course related to each other?
  2. Possibility to reappear in 12th with Science to further pursue ITI course?
  3. Is it possible to take home science with commerce in 12th?
  4. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Sociology after completing DMLT and B.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  5. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS with English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry?
  6. Can I get a Scholarship to pursue BA in Sociology from Abroad? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Com after completion of 12th home science?
  8. Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed?
  9. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?
  10. What are the chances to study medicine if I previously studied biology, chemistry and sociology
  11. From where can I pursue PhD in Sociology through distance mode?
  12. Which subjects should I choose for RAS after passing B.A in Political Science, Home Science and Sociology?
  13. Which course we need to take up next in arts side to become an IPS in future?
  14. Can I pursue ITI Fitter course after completing class 12th? Will I get a job after completing ITI Fitter course?
  15. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  16. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Sociology for retired workman?
  18. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
1st April 2018, 05:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better in ITI to pursue having studied Home Science and Sociology in 12th?

As you studied 10+2 with Home Science and Sociology, so you can pursue one of the non-engineering ITI courses listed below.
  • Baker and Confectioner
  • Food Production (General) (Old name Craftsman Food Production)
  • Dairying
  • Dental Laboratory Technician
  • Floriculture Landscaping
  • Basic Cosmetology (Old Name Hair and Skin Care)
  • Health Sanitary Inspector
  • Horticulture
  • Fruit and Vegetable Processor
  • Agro Processing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?