30th September 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better out of Engineering, MBBS and B.Sc Agriculture?

I have completed in 2p.u.c (science-pcmb) but my percentage is less than 70%. its 69% i am interested in engineering , MBBS and Bsc agriculture sir/medium please help me which course is better and is possible to take the capacity of those course ple....se help me i continue my education in next year 2016 because of my family problems

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  2. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  3. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  4. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  10. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  11. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University?
  13. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  14. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  15. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  16. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  17. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  18. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
30th September 2015, 07:14 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better out of Engineering, MBBS and B.Sc Agriculture?

# All the courses (Engineering or MBBS or B.Sc. Agriculture) are equally rated, important and having better career prospects.

# We neither ruled out any of above mentioned course nor exaggerate any of above mentioned courses.

# Choosing or opting any course is one's solely discretion which depends upon his/her curtain factors such as:

* Potential of the candidate.
* Area of interest of the candidate.
* In-depth knowledge of the candidate in concerned subjects.
* Command and basic concepts in concerned discipline and subjects.
* Career prospects.
* Job prospects.
* Availability of nearby reputed institute/college/university.
* Placement record of concerned institute/college/university.

# In the event of the choosing or opting any discipline/course, one may go for consulting his/her parents, teachers, friends, relatives and well-wishers. But the final decision should be entirely of candidate itself.
30th September 2015, 09:36 PM
ant man

Default Re: Which course is better out of Engineering, MBBS and B.Sc Agriculture?

Basically you are eligible for doing all the course in gradaution i.e., Engineering, MBBS, B.Sc agriculture.

All the subjects are completely different from each other and a lot of hard work is required for doing them.

If you are interested in medical course then go for MBBS.

if you are interested in Engineering then do engineering courses.

if you are interested in agriculture courses then go for B.sc agriculuture.

Duration of course :
1. Engineering is 4 years.
2. MBBS is 4 1/2 years.
3. B.Sc agriculture is 3 years.

I suggest you is if you are interested in biology subjects then do MBBS or if it is maths then go for engineering and if both agriculture will help.

Along with that see
1. The interest you have.
2. The entrance exam marks.
3. The job availability.
4. Salary provided. etc
1st October 2015, 12:49 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Engineering, MBBS, B.Sc. Agriculture are different fields.

All the three fields are good in their part. However, it depends on the interest of the student which field he/she choose to make his/her career.

It would be inadequate to compare these three fields.

However, if you like Engineering field then you can make your career in it by choosing your interesting branch like Computer Science or Mechanical or Civil, etc.

In Medical field, you can either choose to become MBBS or Dentist or Pharmacist.

Simultaneously, in Agriculture field, you can pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture. It is also a good stream and have a good scope in future.
1st October 2015, 11:50 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed in 2p.u.c (science-pcmb) but my percentage is less than 70%. its 69% i am interested in engineering , MBBS and Bsc agriculture sir/medium please help me which course is better and is possible to take the capacity of those course ple....se help me i continue my education in next year 2016 because of my family problems
I would like to suggest that every field of education has their importance in their respective areas so it all depend upon your interest.
its mainly depend upon the how easily you grasp the thing easily and effectivelty .

engineering has its own importance that you will be able to utilise your technical skill if you are good at math and science.

MBBS has its own importance if you are good at biology and science.

also there is vast importance of emerging field of agriculture.

so you can opt either of these stream in order to continue your further studies, i would like to suggest after choice money comes so te mbbs require more than enineering and the agriculture the least.
29th May 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi i also having the same doubt but for me maths mark is44% so cannot opt for engineering but my 12th percentage is 72 and in neet has so many negative marks and for agriculture there is entrance exam. But i don't know how to study for that any suggestions please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?