24th November 2011, 10:56 PM
asmiasmi

Which course can I opt for MSc? List of the entrance exams?

i am now studying 3rd year b.sc advanced zoology and biotechnology.
which course can i opt for M.sc & tell me about the entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Which MSc course should I opt for and their MSC entrance exams dates
  2. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  3. MS in USA after B.Sc IT(3years)?
  4. Opportunity to study MS Abroad?
  5. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  6. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  7. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  8. For which stream should I go after completing my B.Tech? I am from IT branch
  9. Can I opt for MDS or MSc after completion of internship
  10. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  11. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  12. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  13. Which entrance exams should I apply for, to be an Aerospace Engineer?
  14. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  15. Sample papers for msc electronics entrance exams for different universities
  16. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  17. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
  18. What are the various entrance exams available to do Ph.D course? -- [New]
25th November 2011, 06:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I opt for MSc? List of the entrance exams?

You have made a right decision of taking up a postgraduation course. You can do M.Sc in either zoology or biotechnology. Some of the colleges in India offer M.Sc course through entrance test. Some of the universities offering course through entrance exam is Andhra University, Anna University, Calicut University, etc. The syllabus of entrance exam will be same as the subjects in graduations. You should visit the official websites of universities to know more details
21st August 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get the job in biotechnology, if my result are awaited and net or gate is necessary to get govt. jobs after m.sc
10th October 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Tell me about the colleges for msc biotechnology, which has low fee and provide capus sellection.
16th October 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th with science bio & I want to know which all exams can I give in the coming years .........
11th June 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I complete bsc this year.and i get to addmission in radiologists from delhi paramedical this is only one year diploma course.i m also want to get addmission in msc zoology.from private.can u pls suggested me how to get addmission and in which university.pls suggest me.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?