13th May 2013, 06:58 PM
t2tri

Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?

At present i m pursuing b.sc(h) biomedical sciences from delhi university. I dont have any idea of what i'l be doing after this. our mentors say that you cannot find a job simply after doin b.sc. So i want to know what all courses i can pursue my masters in.. and what is the job oppurtunities in this field.. One i want to confess is dat i serusly dont want to be a lecturer or teacher.. do i have other options?
please help..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  2. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  7. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  8. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  9. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  10. Will it be good to pursue M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering after B.Tech Biotechnology? What are the job prospects in this area?
  11. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  12. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  14. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  15. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  16. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  17. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  18. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
28th July 2016, 01:43 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?

Courses after BSc in biomedical science

Biomedical Science MSc

Biomedical Sciences (Clinical Biochemistry) MSc

Advanced Biomedical Science MSc

Biomedical Science MSc

Biomedical Science with Management Studies MSc

Medical Microbiology MSc

Biomedical Science (Cellular Pathology) MSc

Biomedical and Healthcare Ethics MA

Forensic Toxicology MSc

Biomedicine MPhil

Biomedical and Medical Science Research PhD

Toxicology and Risk Assessment MSc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?