31st December 2010, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?

i m student of b.e. 3rd year with computer science branch..... n nw i want to complete my PG in biomedical engineering.. am i eligible ? nd name the courses for PG in biomedical engg... and name the entrance exams for that and how i will do my preparation to get best colleges...and please tell me the duration of PG courses. ..

thanx.

Related Questions:
  1. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  5. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  6. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  7. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  8. Can I get MSc in software enginering after doing BSc?
  9. Am i eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing Bsc computer science
  10. Am I eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing BSc computer science
  11. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  12. Information about CS after 12th?
  13. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) admission in Calcutta University for Computer Science graduate? -- [New]
  14. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  15. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  17. Where can I get the form after finishing B.Com?
  18. B.Tech 3rd year students can take admission in CDAC for 2016 session?
9th July 2011, 06:24 PM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?

if you are not good in programming skills better you go fir long terms like doing mba in iim's by writing cat or go for business schools by writing mat.these are long term goals...your selection is a short term goal.i am discouraging you.if you are full pledged or you are interested so much in biomedical sciences hen go otherwise cat is the best way to achieve excellent carrrier...
all the best.....
9th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?

can u tel me d courses related to medical after computer science engineering??
28th June 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed biomedical instrumentation engineering and now doing applied electronics...what are all the job opportunities available?
26th April 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Btech Bioengineering. I want to do MBA in Bioengineering connected courses..which will be more suitable for me?and the institutes offering those courses..in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?