9th November 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course

sir,i am pranjit.I am studing b.pharm.Sir,can i do biomedical engineering after completing b.pharm course.What are the carees options for a biomedical engineer?Sir,please state some institute names which have biomedical engineering course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  6. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  7. Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?
  8. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  9. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  10. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  11. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  12. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  14. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  15. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  16. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  17. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  18. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
18th January 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course

i finished diploma in ECE, is this qualify for bio medical engineering reply plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?