25th March 2011, 10:44 AM
flavy

Which course can I study now after completing Secretary course and II PUC?

Sir i completed my ii puc in 2005 and i completed secretary course also in 2007 and now working on three years owners now i want to study which course can i study please guide me

28th July 2011, 11:19 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I study now after completing Secretary course and II PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavy View Post
Sir i completed my ii puc in 2005 and i completed secretary course also in 2007 and now working on three years owners now i want to study which course can i study please guide me
The Company Secretary course itself is a good choice for a great career.

Then as far as concerned a certified CS with MBA will be given great preference anywhere
You will also have to do MBA.
19th September 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course can I study now after completing Secretary course and II PUC?

what is PUC course
19th February 2012, 10:57 AM
Syedsam01
Member+

Dear friend,
As you said you have completed your CS and then you want to go for another professional course.
First of all CS in itself is good course and have lot of career opportunity, Secondly you can go for CWA(Cost and Works Accountant) because in CWA you will get exemptions from many papers and this will boost your career growth and resume.So go for CWA this is a best option for you after CS.
Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?