10th February 2011, 04:13 PM

Reputation of Distance education study and Regular study?

is distance education study value is equal to regular education study.?

10th February 2011, 06:12 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputation of Distance education study and Regular study?

hi...
if you are asking in terms of getting job as an fresher then i would tell you that distance education is nothing when compared to regular study,
companies mostly highers freshers who are from regular study mode,
the distance program is actually very good for working professionals who are not able to grow up in there career because of shortage of some degree and don not have time to pursue the course full time ,they can make use of distance education and get the degree they want and make there growth easy,
10th February 2011, 06:15 PM
mohit brh

yes it has a value and after completing course from distance learning you are eligible to get job. but you have to check out that colleges should be programmes approved by Distance Education Council. otherwise it does not have values bit i want to suggest you that regular course is better option for you. so if you are able to do join regular course. than you should join.
10th February 2011, 06:48 PM
vijaymohit92
Member+

there is a vast difference in both. regular study give you knowledge as well as more changes in company,life as compared to distance learning courses. on the other hand if you are currently doing job than distance learning is very good
21st February 2011, 06:59 PM
ssahu669

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Friend,

the most important difference between between distance education and regular study is practical exposure.in most jobs also they prefer only regular study.in distance study you will not get practical exposure about the course.

Regards
sanjeeb
28th February 2011, 07:52 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Reputation of Distance education study and Regular study
the most important difference between between distance education and regular study is practical exposure.in most jobs also they prefer only regular study.in distance study you will not get practical exposure about the course.
if you are currently doing job than distance learning
you have to check out that colleges should be programmes approved by Distance Education Council
the distance program is actually very good for working professionals who are not able to grow up in there career because of shortage of some degree and don not have time to pursue the course full time ,they can make use of distance education and get the degree they want and make there growth easy,

good luck
17th March 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hai........... i am doing c.a. i have a doubt about whether i will pass it or not..... so i want to do m.b.a in distance mode..... i have experience in doing articles of c.a for 2 years. can i do the m.b.a in distance mode. i have completed my gradution (b.com).please anybody suggest which course(p.g) will best suits me?
11th April 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hai..... iam doing bca in distance education from salem university,,,,,,,,is there any value for that or may i get a job through this.....plz reply me if anyone else from this background..or send syllabus copy for 1 year bca,........
22nd April 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

what distance education eligible in goverment jobs.
15th May 2011, 10:59 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Reputation of Distance education study and Regular study
if you are currently doing job than distance learning
you have to check out that colleges should be programmes approved by Distance Education Council
30th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

can i apply in irctfrom distance course
22nd October 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I hve done my bca frm ptu learning distance bt i apply tha regular degree m.sc it bt it is n't possible ths year. My ques is what is benefits are distance education.nd that elible study for job
16th November 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i passed b.sc(math) with 1st div from ignou .can i m.sc (math.) with regular mode?
29th December 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

After 12th i completed polytechnic&doing job in a MNC.What wil be good for me to pursue degree in distance or regular mode.plz suggest
7th January 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
Currently I am working BANK. BUT AS DAILY WAGES . BUT ALSO ONE THINK IS THAT I M GOING ON financial. so i have expiration of it. And i m study BCA distance education. From AAIDUDEC.
So places give me advices about Should i continue with study and working or i should study? Do you think that after complicate bca . i can job or not?
This is my eamil - [email protected]
24th February 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

hi am studying MCA distance in anna malai university can i get same as jobs regular mca..? Please help me..
30th March 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in civil engineering from institution of civil engineers, India, what is the reputation of this university in market. can i get job easily
26th April 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B.A. from MGS university as a non-collegiate student. i want to run my own business in abroad instead of job. so my question is whether correspondence degree is eligible for obtaining points based visa issuance or not. so anybody whoever has the best knowledge in consultancy please provide me sufficient information as soon as possible. Thank you
26th April 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i hav done BBA from M.G. university kerala. now i am planning to do my mba from bharathiyar university,coimbatore.will it helps me to upgrade my career ?as i am goin to do it in distance,will it be a problem in ma career.?
i welcome your suggestions hereby.
2nd June 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bsc computer science in distance education..can i do mca regular in any good college////
24th June 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i have done bba with distance education....if iwould like to do mba with regular programme then any problem
4th September 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I have complited my diploma from regular mode in industrial electronics... And now i am thinking for B.E. From distance , and should collect experience from any electronics company ...
so it will be good for me to do my degree from distance or i shuld try regular course??
and which branch in degree will be better for me ??
somebody please answer my question...
i am so confused about my education and carrier...
13th November 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

i am in a private job rightnow , will the distinct Msc help me for further growth with my proffession? will i get the same value if i change the company?
15th November 2012, 09:50 AM
SHIV .

Difference in both. regular study give you knowledge as well as more changes in company,life as compared to distance learning courses.

on the other hand if you are currently doing job than distance learning is very good

it has a value and after completing course from distance learning you are eligible to get job. but you have to check out that colleges should be programmes approved by Distance Education Council.

otherwise it does not have values bit i want to suggest you that regular course is better option for you. so if you are able to do join regular course. than you should join.
18th November 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i m doing M.B.A. from the disctance education ......i have some issue about that.....will i get good job on that degree
?????? i m doing MBA from IIBM. kindly replay or msg 9595831891
18th November 2012, 02:27 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Regular study VS Distance study
**Regular study give more knowledge than Distance Study.
**In the market when you finally will come out your correspondence degree wont fetch you a job easily .

**Correspondance you wont get help . you will have to search for help as compared to regular.

18th January 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I want study M.B.A. from SHIATS distance University. what ? value this course distance University for any Job.
18th January 2013, 06:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
HI!
Yes, there is a difference between study value of Distance Education and Regular Course.

You will have more knowledge in regular as compare to distance education.

If you want to study then you go for regular course if will give you all round development.

After passing for Distance education you will less confident but in Regular course you are more confident.

ALL THE BEST!
24th July 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I hv completed my masters in commerce... and I got selected in b.ed nursery education but now I m in dilemma.. should I join this course or not..??
27th May 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is distance education is compare to regullar education?if yes.then send me approval letter from UGC
My email id is [email protected]
4th January 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I m b.sc graduate n doing b.ed from ip university.does doing m.sc maths from ignou will be helpfull for me to grow my career...n also want to know will its count valuabe???give me suggistion.
19th May 2015, 04:04 PM
emilywilson

Distance education has its own advantages. It is useful in far flung areas where there are no colleges or universities. You can find more details about distance education at Hermods.
24th August 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that a distance MA course in English literature is not given so much value as a regular course is given ...Actually i have done my graduation in English literature..and want to do MA through distance education so that I may do some job oriented certificate course.. But my friends make me fear that a distance is not given so much value as a regular course is given in net exam..
22nd May 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have to become an SI of police in kerala ...but I don't have any degree....so I want a recognised degree through distant education kerala to overtake my success.....then what did I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?