21st May 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?

Hello,
My son is studying in the IGCSE Board in Bangalore.
I am bit confused after completion of 10th IGCSE.
Can my son can join the PUC in Bangalore?
What are all the difficulties in the PUC for IGCSE students?

27th May 2015, 01:45 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?

Yes, candidate are eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore.

Your son can appear in P.U.C. without any difficulties. To apply for PUC candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognised board and IGCSE is well recognised board. So, don't worry your son is totally eligible for it.
5th December 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?

Hi my daughter has completed 10 th igcsc ; can she sit for pu board as private student.she is above 18
18th January 2021, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Do you have to change the certificate at ddpuc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?