11th November 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Is Maths a compulsory subject for pursuing B.Tech in Food Technology?

Respected Sir, I am a candidate interested in the field of B.Tech In Food Technology. I want to know is Maths a compulsory subject for pursuing B.Tech in Food Technology? I am asking this because I did not have Maths in my Intermediate. Please help me out.

12th November 2016, 07:38 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Is Maths a compulsory subject for pursuing B.Tech in Food Technology?

If you having these subjects like Physics,Chemistry,Biology with 60% of aggregate means surely you are eligible to pursue this course B.Tech Food Technology.

* If you having some other subjects means its not possible.
* Only eligible for Physics,Chemistry,Maths or Physics,Chemistry,Biology.
13th November 2016, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Maths a compulsory subject for pursuing B.Tech in Food Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a candidate interested in the field of B.Tech In Food Technology. I want to know is Maths a compulsory subject for pursuing B.Tech in Food Technology? I am asking this because I did not have Maths in my Intermediate. Please help me out.

Yes, mathematics is compulsory subject for pursuing B.Tech in Food Technology. But you can study the course in some institutions like Amity Institute of Food Technology. The course is eligible for the students who have completed 10+2 with PCM/PCB subjects with a minimum of 60% marks. The students will be selected on the basis of written test conducted by the university. So you can apply to the institutions in which mathematics is not necessary in 12th to study B.Tech Food Technology. The Amity Institute of Food Technology website link is Click Here
11th April 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering course for either b.tech or b.sc food technology for pcb students (where maths is not a compulsory subject.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?