16th June 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Which course to do to join RAW? I am in class 11th and want to choose commerce with Maths

I am in class 11 i choose commerce with maths which course i want to do for joining raw????

16th June 2012, 07:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do to join RAW? I am in class 11th and want to choose commerce with Maths

No special recruitment process is conducted for the Research and Analysis Wing. Senior officers from the military as well as IPS officers are deputed as and when required. So if you wish to join this wing you must either join the military or become an IPS officer. For joining the military you must pursue science stream and join through CDS scheme. Also option to join NDA after 12th is available. Clearing the civil service exam is a must to become IPS officer.
29th July 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to do to join RAW? I am in class 11th and want to choose commerce with Maths

I am in class 12th and i want join raw?
22nd August 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to joint RAW and i m 12th pass out student
4th May 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 10 guy but have good skills to fight and good skill to learn i want to join adventure fight in which we can give our in second because my life aim is "live for nothing or die for some thing" .
sir if any kind of possibility then please reply me

umesh chaudhary
25th April 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

which stream to choose in class 11 to go in defence services like R&AW?
11th June 2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10th. Which stream do o choose to join RAW?
And how do I join RAW?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?