2nd September 2012, 01:29 PM
chiragljb99

Can I appear for NDA with commerce stream? I want to join National Forces

Hi,
i m from class 11th i want to join national forces (nda) but i hav commerce subject now without maths i choose physical education am i eligiable to be a nda candidate... if yes then plzzz suggest me how

regards
chirag jain

8th September 2012, 11:23 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA with commerce stream? I want to join National Forces

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragljb99 View Post
Hi,
i m from class 11th i want to join national forces (nda) but i hav commerce subject now without maths i choose physical education am i eligiable to be a nda candidate... if yes then plzzz suggest me how

regards
chirag jain
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted for those candidates who are interested to Join Defence just after completing his Intermediate examination.

This examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year for selection candidates in these wings namely, Army wings, Naval wings and Air force wings.

To apply for all the wings you have to complete your Intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects.

If you are from commerce background then you are only eligible to choose army wings only as your preference at the time of filling online application form of NDA.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA Examination, but your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

If you are interested then please complete your Intermediate examination and then apply for NDA. The examination is objective only with negative marking and if you cracked written then you are eligible for SSB interview for final selection.

If you want more information about NDA Examination then please check official website:

http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th September 2012, 08:16 PM
sailagishetty

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA with commerce stream? I want to join National Forces

To my friend,
NDA is national defence acadamy.This exam conducted for those who has completed intermediate.
This examination is conducted byUPSC, twice in a year for selection candidates in these wings namely, Army wings, Naval wings and Air force wings.
To apply for all the wings you have to complete your Intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects.
If you are from commerce background then you are only eligible to choose army wings only as your preference at the time of filling online application form of NDA.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA Examination, but your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.
If you are interested then please complete your Intermediate examination and then apply for NDA. The examination is objective only with negative marking and if youcracked written then you are eligible for SSB interview for finalselection..For more details the official site given below
www.Upsc.Gov.In
7th November 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed 12 board exam form cbse board, can i apply for nda?
9th December 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is this is important to give maths exam as i am a commerce student without maths in NDA exam?
regards.
If you know the answer please inform me my email id is [email protected].
12th January 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hey......
M a commerce student and will pass out from skool diz year .....i am very mch intrested to be the part of national force defence academy but very much confused about how to be a part as per i dont have PCM please help me and let me know can i do NDA..???
12th January 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hey......
M a commerce student and will pass out from skool diz year .....i am very mch intrested to be the part of national force defence academy but very much confused about how to be a part as per i dont have PCM please help me and let me know can i do NDA..???
4th February 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I m a commerce stream student studying in class 11 i was very much interested in army so tell me how i can apply
4th February 2013, 11:14 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
NDA stands for national defense academy, the NDA exam is conducted by the upsc twice in a year. The eligibility for giving the NDA exam is that your age should be in between 16.5-19 years of age. And as you are from the commerce stream, therefore you cannot apply for the air force wing of the NDA, because for applying for the air force, you need to have physics and mathematics as your subjects in class 12th, and as you belong from the commerce stream, therefore you can only apply for the army and the navy wing.
For more details about the NDA exam, you can log onto
www.upsc.gov.in

Gud luck
5th February 2013, 11:18 AM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear for NDA with commerce stream? I want to join National Forces

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragljb99 View Post
Hi,

regards
chirag jain

hi friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:

1. Indian Army
2. Indian Navy
3. Indian Air Force

yes, you are eligible for NDA exam but only INDIAN ARMY post After your commerce background......

A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized Board (for Indian Navy, Indian Air Force )....

Age Limit : 16 1/2 to 19 years....

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it..

Citizen of INDIA....

Exam Pattern:

Physical Requirement:

All the best........
5th February 2013, 11:55 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

NDA stand for National defence academy . It exam conducted by union public service commission in one year twice .
Eligibility : 12th pass or appearing student of PCM(physics , chemistry or math.) .
Age limit : 16 1/2 to 19 year .
In this exam need to Nationality of Indian and Unmarried candidate are apply.

nda exam pattern;-

***nda exam physical standard;-

for more,
www.nda.nic.in
5th February 2013, 11:57 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

NDA stand for National defence academy . It exam conducted by union public service commission in one year twice .
Eligibility : 12th pass or appearing student of PCM(physics , chemistry or math.) .
Age limit : 16 1/2 to 19 year .
In this exam need to Nationality of Indian and Unmarried candidate are apply.

nda exam pattern;-

***nda exam physical standard;-

for more,
www.nda.nic.in
28th February 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i m from class 12th i want to join national forces (nda) but i hav commerce subject now without maths i choose physical education am i eligiable to be a nda candidate... if yes then plzzz suggest me how

Aakash chaudhary
1st March 2013, 05:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

NDA is a defence exam that is commenced by UPSC every year for recruitment to Wings of NDA like Army, Navy and Air Force.

You can apply for this exam only if you are eligible for this exam.

If you are from Commerce Stream, then you can apply for Army wing of NDA only.

Eligibility Criteria of NDA Exam is:

>> Only Unmarried Male Candidates can apply for this exam.

>> Age of the candidate must lie between 16.5 to 19 years.

>> You must be 10+2 passed/appearing from any stream.

Note that, if you don't have Physics and Mathematics in 10+2, then you are allowed to apply for Army wing of NDA only.

As your age is 18 years, so you are eligible for NDA Exam.

But since, you have just passed HSC, so you are not eligible for NDA Exam.

You must be 10+2 appearing or passed to appear for NDA Exam.
9th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

HI,
i have just now finished my ssc board so can i take commerce stream to join army and what are the further prosijur can u inform me please. this is my number 9320444350
7th September 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN AIR FORCE WITH COMMERCE STREAM
8th September 2013, 12:07 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend yes, you are eligible to apply for NDA exam but only Indian Army wings after your commerce background.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice time in a year for three wings.

- Army wings

- Navy wings

- Air force Wings

Eligibility criteria for NDA Examination :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam of a recognized School or Board and studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for Army wings.

For Navy / Air force wings:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

There is no minimum marks required for NDA Examination .

Age limit:-

Age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

There is No age relaxation for reserved categories in this exam.

Only unmarried Male candidate are eligible to apply this exam.

All the best.......
5th January 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

hey I' m girl of class 11th . I'm from commerce stream with maths, and I wanted to join NDA so can I join NDA ?
IF YES THEN HOW?

MUSKAAN CHAUDHARY
25th February 2014, 12:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You can be part of the Short Service Commission and enter via the Non-tech (Both men & women), tech(Both men & women), NCC special entry(Both men & women) and Law graduates (Both men & women) medium. You will be serving as a Commissioned Officer for 10 years and is extendable up to 14 years. At the end of this period you have two options. Either elect for a Permanent Commission or opt out. After selection for Short Service Commission, you will attend the Officers Training Academy at Chennai. The selection process is a written exam followed by the SSB interview and medicals. For Technical (Engineering) graduates and law graduates it is direct SSB interview and medicals. If you have done NCC Senior Division (Army) and obtained 'C' certificate with minimum 'B' grade, you can apply through your NCC Branch HQ/Zonal HQ to Recruiting Directorate for direct SSB interview.
4th January 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a boy of class 11th. I am from commerce with maths stream. I want to join nda. Can i join nda? Please answer me?
21st April 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for DNA I am girl and commerce background and my age is above 16.5.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?