19th July 2012, 11:53 AM
amit cullen

How can I join Indian Army after completion of 11th Class with Commerce and without Maths?

i am 11th pass with commerce without math how can i join indian army

19th July 2012, 07:50 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completion of 11th Class with Commerce and without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit cullen View Post
hello

yes,you can join Indian army having Commerce branch in Class XII examination by giving the entrance exam conducted By Union public service commission twice every year as NDA -1 and NDA-2 for recruitment in the three defense services of Indian Army namely:

>>Indian Army
>>Indian Navy
>>Indian Air force

To give this examination one needs to fulfill some Eligibility criteria failing which they won't be able to clear NDA Examination.

~you should have passed the intermediate from a recognized school of a board

~The age required to appear for this between 16.5 to 19 years,including the limiting dates

~you should be having Physics,chemistry,mathematics to apply in all the three branches namely Army,Navy Air force.

~if you are having non science (PCM) branch in XII then can apply only for army academy.

~only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

~citizens of India and subjects of nepal,bhutan,tibet can also apply.

~you should be physically and mentally fit,for physical fitness see below mentioned images.

Selection procedure

~~Written test
~~interview
~~medical

To get more information on U.P.S.C CLICK HERE

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
20th July 2012, 12:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How can I join Indian Army after completion of 11th Class with Commerce and without Maths?

Quote:
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Army right after completed 11th.

But it is not possible for you to join in Indian Army with this qualification as you are not satisfying the needed education qualification for joining in Indian Army.

It is that you need to write the entrance exam for joining in Indian Army and for those exams can be applied on depending your qualification which you possess.

As regarding that you are cannot write any entrance exam at this stage as you are not satisfying the required qualification needed for applying for the entrance exams.

The minimum qualification which you need to possess is that you need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage with which you can apply for the entrance exam which is NDA Exam

NDA stands for National Defence Academy

This exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year for candidates to join in defence who have completed +2.

As for joining in Indian Army you need to be a citizen of India and must be a unmarried male candidate.

The age limit needed is that you need to have 16 1/2-19 years.For joining in Indian Army you need to have completed +2 as per the education qualification framed.

You need to be physically fit as it is very important.

If you are satisfying all these then you can apply for the NDA exam for joining in Indian Army.

As you have now completed 11th in commerce stream and without maths,finish +2 and then apply for the exam.

For more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
20th July 2012, 12:31 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completion of 11th Class with Commerce and without Maths?

Hai Friend..........

I am sorry to say you, you are not eligible for NDA exam with your 11th Commerce.......

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy this examination conducted by UPSC (Union Publice Service Commission) in yearly Twice.......

The Minimum Eligibility Criteria for NDA Exam is : -

=> you must complete your 12th standard with mathematics one of the subject from any recognised university

=> and your age between 16.5 to years, if you cross this age limit you are not eligible for this examination, no relaxation for this examination

=> You should be a Citizen of India

=> only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination

*******all the best*********

Regards.........
Tash
20th July 2012, 05:41 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
If you pass 12th with commerce stream then also you can join Indian Army. For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.

N.D.A is National Defence Academy.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year in moth of April and August.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
20th July 2012, 07:57 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

There is no way you can join army in class 11. For that you need to be complete your class 12 first.

After giving your class 12 exam you are eligible to give the NDA exam.

The National Defense Academy Exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.

If you get selected then you will get training for 3 years in the NDA and then you will be allowed to join their respective service academy.

The three wings of NDA are as follows:

Army Academy
Naval Academy
Air force Academy

Educational Qualification:

You have to pass 10+2 exam and you should have physics and mathematics as one of your subject.

If you are appearing for the 12th exam then also you are eligible to give this exam.

Nationality: You need to be an Indian or Bhutanese or Nepalese or Tibetan Refugee

Age limit: 16.5-19 years.

You have to go through three stages of selection. Namely,
1. Written Exam Test
2. Personality Test
3. Medical Test

Written Exam Pattern:

1. Mathematics-300 marks
Duration:- 2 hours

2. General Ability Test-300 marks
Duration-2 hours

The questions are basically MCQ type and the second paper can be given either in hindi or english.

Syllabus:

Mathematics:

Trigonometry
Statistics
Mensuration
Algebra
Arithmetic

General Ability:

Paper I- English-200 marks
Paper II- General Knowledge- 400 marks

Physical Criteria:

Visit: http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th December 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

If we have not taken maths in 11th, can we give the nda exam for army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?