14th April 2012, 11:26 AM
KAMLESH KEDIA

Which course is good between B.A/BSc/Tourism and B.A in International Hotel Management or Culinary? Which language is useful to learn?

In hotel management course which course is good whether BA/BSC/TOURSIM OR BA IN INTERNATIONAL HOTEL MANAGEMENTor clunary.which language French/Spanish is useful to learn
thanks
kamlesh

Related Questions:
  1. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  2. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same? -- [New]
  3. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  4. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  5. How to make a career in hotel management after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. After completion of B.Tech 2nd year can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India
  7. Can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India after completing of B.Tech 2nd year
  8. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  9. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  10. Importance chapters for AIEEE in Maths, Physics and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  12. Date of availability of online IHMA forms?
  13. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  14. Best Colleges to do CA course in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  16. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  17. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  18. Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?
12th June 2012, 07:21 PM
ne moham

Default Re: Which course is good between B.A/BSc/Tourism and B.A in International Hotel Management or Culinary? Which language is useful to learn?

tourism is the best course in now a days .english and hindi is best to learn
21st June 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is good between B.A/BSc/Tourism and B.A in International Hotel Management or Culinary? Which language is useful to learn?

i am confused about my future....i cleared my b.a with pol scince.....pls give me any advice for go right course.....
7th January 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST AMONG BA,BSC,BCOM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?