10th June 2013, 03:20 PM
sindhusharmila

Which course has more scope between MSc computer science and MCA?

i've completed my bsc comp science...pls suggest me what to take up next...msc comp science or mca?? which has better scope?

28th December 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course has more scope between MSc computer science and MCA?

i am studyin in a first puc computer science ,,my parents were forcing me to study science even though i was weak in mathematics ,now my career is to complete mca degree ,after completing my degree i can get a good job,so i can make my parents happy.........
3rd January 2014, 10:57 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

To the best of my knowledge, I suggest you to opt for MCA course rather than joining M.Sc in Computer Science.

The reason being there is good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MCA course but not after M.Sc in Computer Science.

Just for example,
you can see recruitment notifications of IT companies,
-they will include like B.Tech and MCA candidates are eligible.

Rarely only some companies will recruit M.Sc candidates in Computer Science.

But if you have profound interest to join M.Sc, then you can.

Nothing is important than your interest.

In order to join both the courses, you should have to crack the respective Entrance Exam.

Different universities will conduct different Entrance Exams in order to give admission for this course.

Just by completion of course is not enough to get job opportunities.

You should be strong enough in at lease one language and one database or any other technology.

Because so many new technologies are being emerged into the market. Good demand is there for the candidates who have completed advanced courses.

Try to complete the course in which you are having most interest and get jobs on the basis of that.

Wish you all the best.
16th December 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bca in a deemed university. I have a great confusion, whether to do MCA or MSc IT or MSc cs. Please clarify my doubts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?