20th September 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do DMLT course after graduation in arts with a long gap in studies?

My name is avinash I am complete my SSC in 1997& HSC 1999 but long time gaping I m complete my graduation in arts side which course for better me for best job? Can you please guide me with the information on this? Looking forward for the answer.

21st September 2015, 10:17 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do DMLT course after graduation in arts with a long gap in studies?

There is no need of graduation in pursuing DMLT course. Candidate who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or with Medical Laboratory Technology with minimum 45% marks can apply for DMLT course. If you have studied PCB in 12th then you can study DMLT courses.

List of some good courses for jobs after graduation :

Advance Diploma in Animation (ADA)
Animation Course (Advance Course)
M. A. in Mass Communication
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MS Communication
P. G Diploma in Cinematography
Advance Diploma in Digital Arts and Animation
23rd September 2015, 01:33 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do DMLT course after graduation in arts with a long gap in studies?

It is not necessary for a candidate to be a Graduate for pursuing in DMLT course. Candidates passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with a minimum of 45% of marks can apply for the DMLT courses. If you are a Biology student then you can study for DMLT courses.

Courses after Graduation:

M. A. in Mass Communication
Master of Business Administration
BCA
BBA
Post Graduation Diploma in Cinematography.
20th July 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

1.The arts students can do the DMLT course ? And its admission date. Plz tell me the details.

2. How can I get govt job after special education in hospitals Nd the other related field ?
12th August 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

My intermediate (CEC)percentage is 44%and
Complete Graduation (Bcom) percentage@49%
Can I eligible to doing DMLT?
24th September 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

BA complete.but next join lab technician course
4th August 2021, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do DMLT course after H.S.C in arts....plz plz rply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?