23rd May 2011, 03:25 PM
chhavibhardwaj

Course which I could opt after scoring 51% in 10th and 46% in 12th commerce?

sir,
i got 51% in 10th class . and in 46% (commerce)12th class in2009.
i wantdo do smthing in my life.which course did you suggest me to do after completed my bcom.
plz reply me soon.

9th September 2011, 10:38 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Course which I could opt after scoring 51% in 10th and 46% in 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chhavibhardwaj View Post
sir,
i wantdo do smthing in my life.which course did you suggest me to do after completed my bcom.
plz reply me soon.
Course which I could opt after scoring 51% in 10th and 46% in 12th commerce?

You have got less marks in class 10th and 12th but still you can do better and make a good career.

After completing B.Com ,i will suggest you to go for courses like-
  • Chartered Accounatcy(CA)- This course is considered best for commerce student and you can set your own office after completing CA course .You will get good salary even if you join some company and there is equally a guarentee of job as every company need a CA for its working.
  • Company Secretary- This course is very popular today as it is also considered a guarentee of job today .Almost all company need a CS who looks after the working of several departments of company .He knows several rules and regualtion and saves company from cheater .
  • ICWA- Cost Accountant.
  • Hotel Management
  • Since you haven't good enough marks ,you are not eligible for applying for Bank PO exams.However you can apply for bank Clerk exams.

With Regards
ravik1214
9th September 2011, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course which I could opt after scoring 51% in 10th and 46% in 12th commerce?

Quote:
sir,
plz reply me soon.
Dear friend,

After 12 th commerce , you have best option to go for B.COM degree.

Here are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

If you have 75% above marks in 12 th then you are applicable for below colleges.

List of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

all the best
9th September 2011, 11:47 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course which I could opt after scoring 51% in 10th and 46% in 12th commerce?

hello dear

there have many course which you can do after 12th commerce.

some of very good course are given below

>>CA.

>>CS.

>>BBA.

>>BBM.

>>HOTEL MANAGEMENT.

>>B.COM.

ETC.

all the best...........
9th September 2011, 11:54 AM
Jesus Jasmine

Thumbs up Re: Course which I could opt after scoring 51% in 10th and 46% in 12th commerce?

Hi,

Hope you are doing your B.Com now. I have three answers for you:

1) You can join in MBA course in the stream Finance and accounting,because it's your stream,you can achieve more in your stream.

2) You can prepare for bank exams such that you will a good post in any of the Banks with good package.

3) Else study CA which has a very good scope for your future life and you can improve a lot. Because it's a very challenging course to do.
9th September 2011, 12:17 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
sir,
plz reply me soon.
Hello,
If you really want to do something then you can join course like Chartered Accountancy,ICWAI,Company Secretary etc. After completing these courses you will surely get high profile jobs.
IF you are interested in business and finance you can also go for MBA.For MBA you have to complete your Graduation first.

Best Wishes....
4th June 2012, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 40% in12th so i want to take b.com ..in which colleege could i get my admission ..plss sir help
7th June 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 60% i wanna know whether i am eligibile to take admission i delhi university or not for bcom?
26th March 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Wht to do after 12 th..name some creative courses pls..and that to in dehradun ? And the minimum % req ?
6th June 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

hi
i got 60% in my best 4 subjects bt i am fail in math. i am pass by aditional subject painting. can i go for b.com ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?