9th April 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths?

Hello, i am very confused which course i opt after my 12th.iam in 12th commerce with maths now so i want to take my decision as early as possible.so kindly help me.

24th July 2011, 07:13 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, i am very confused which course i opt after my 12th.iam in 12th commerce with maths now so i want to take my decision as early as possible.so kindly help me.
Dear friend why you are so confused ,this is totally depend on you ........

Because you will read and in which subject you are more interested then you choose very carefully............

Because after commerce you should go for B.COM that is good for you........

Because you read in 12th from maths and after 12th maths you should go for accountant line...........

that's why i suggest to you you should go for Charted Accountant line.......
24th July 2011, 11:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths?

Quote:
Dont Be Confused So Much, Because After 12Th examination with Maths You can Go with Lots Of Courses, But For you BCA is the best Option.

After completing 12Th with Maths You can go with Lots of Subjects Like BBA, BCA, B.Com Hons, B.Com Finance and Accounts And Many Other Courses.

So, Its Depends on You in which Field You have Find Your Great Interest, After Completing 12Th, If you are Interested to opt that Course in which you have study Maths along with the Course, Then I will Suggest You Please Go with BCA Course, BCA is the Three Year Under graduate degree course and to get admission in this course you need to complete your Intermediate examination with Maths as a compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, The admission in this course are based on entrance examination Or Merit Basis. Various Colleges Will provide you direct admission in this course Only If you have scored good marks in your 12Th examination.

So, If you are Interested in Maths Then you have to go with BCA Course, So please think properly and then choose best course according to your Interest.
25th July 2011, 12:05 AM
rana2011
Banned

There are a huge no of Courses,if you compleate your 12Th examination with Maths like- BBA, BCA, B.Com Hons, B.Com Finance and Accounts...

but in my opinion BCA and B.COM is best option for you.
B.COM and BCA both are the Three Year Under graduate degree course.

to take admission at BCA you have to complete your Intermediate examination with Maths as a compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, and this admission are based on entrance examination. Various Colleges Will provide you direct admission in this course Only If you have scored good % of marks in your 12Th examination.

on otherhand if you go at B.COM math will be useful for you spacically for after upper course because after graduation if you go at Ca or MBA there at financial department you math at graduation level will help you.

All the best!
25th July 2011, 12:06 AM
sumit dahiya789

Smile Re: Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths?

Hey
if u hav commerce with math in 12th,, than u can go through BBA n CA.
If u hav good knowledge of market than u have to go through BBA
n if u comfortable with balance sheet , (money coming or money going) than u hav 2 go through CA ,,, u hav 2 prepare for CA ENTRANCE EXAM....
25th July 2011, 12:15 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths?

Dear friend,

You have done a very job, That you have taken math in class 12th. Math will be benefited to you for further study.

You can go for B.Com general, B.Com finance Honors, B.Com Marketing Honors.

In all these three mathematics will be very useful.

You can go for BCA also, In BCA also mathematics will be very much useful.

Apart from these two good options you can go for BBA also.

At last I would like to suggest you, that choose the line as per your interest.

All the best..................
25th July 2011, 12:19 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You are from commerce background and you have maths....for such students with such combinations, the courses are explained below:

they can complete graduation with plain B.com after 12th, then for post graduation they can go for M.com or MCA.

They can also opt for CA....It is a very good course, but they have to study hard for this demanding career.

Another option is CFA, it is a growing and highly demanding career, but the cost of the course is very huge and the course is equally tough.

They can do BCA, because they have maths...after that the best option is MCA.

Another good option is BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration), after that you can go for MBA.

You can also go for Law dgree....that is a very good option.

Other options are----
B.B.M (Business Management),
B.F.M. (Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Markets),
B.A.F. (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance),
B.B.I. (Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Insurance),
B.M.M. (Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Media & Communication),
B.Sc Animation (Bachelor’s Degree in Science - Animation),
B.Sc. IT ,
B.Sc. Computer Science,
CS (Company Secretary),
B.H.M (hotel management) etc.

One more thing is that if you are interested in civil service, then after completing graduation in any field you can opt for IAS.

So choose your career according to your own interest...........................
25th July 2011, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

you have completed your 10+2 degree with commerce stream with math so you have lots of scope .

firstly said that you have math in 10+2 so you are eligible for BCA course.

also you are applicable for B.COM course.

if you have to want to join in business line then you have to join in BBA course.

so dont worry you can choose any of above mention course.

all the best
26th July 2011, 09:44 PM
anil_kumar89

you have many options.

B.Sc. Computer Science,
CS
hotel management
Business Management
Degree in Banking and Insurance
Degree in Mass Media & Communication
Degree in Science - Animation
Degree in Financial Markets
Degree in Accounting & Finance
B.Sc. IT ,
1st February 2012, 09:40 PM
pragati kashyap

Wink Re: Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths?

Quote:
as you are a commerce student so you should go for CA after 12th.its a very good line and you will be having many oppurtunities in this area.and take everyones advice but lastly listen to your self and take a decision of your own.
1st February 2012, 11:26 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths?

Quote:
BCOM,BBA,BBM, BBA LLB, BCA these are the best choice for you. Take compelte details of all the courses and take decision.

It is a really good thinking to thin about future career but don't be hurry.

All the best.
14th February 2012, 03:31 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
After passing 12th with commerce stream you can chose may stream like:-
> B.COM
> B.B.F
> B.B.M
> C.A
> L.L.B
etc

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?