1st April 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Which course I need to opt in PUC if I wanted to become an Astronomer?

I am studying in 9th ,I want to become a Astronomer ,what should I take in PUC after PUC what should I do? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

12th December 2017, 04:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to opt in PUC if I wanted to become an Astronomer?

For pursuing Astronomy courses in future, you need to select following subjects:

Science stream in PUC which compulsory subjects such as:

1. Physics.

2. Chemistry.

3. Mathematics.

4. English.

5. Any subjects of your choice.
4th April 2022, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I need to opt in PUC if I wanted to become an Astronomer?

I am studying in class10 i wanted to become astronomer what should i take in PUC ? Please answer my question
20th July 2023, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Ian studying in class 9 what combination I should take in I Puc to study Astronomy please help me out. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?