13th June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Which Colleges are best choice for me to become an Astronomer after completion of 12th Class? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?

i want to become an astronomer which college should i opt?
i am studing in class 12th
when i have to fill the form and is there separate entrance exam or i can take addmission on the basis of aieee or iit rank
please separately give the names and locations of the concerned colleges acording to their ranks
waitng for answer:>>>

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  2. How can I become an astronomer after studying in class 10th?
  3. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do to become a astronomer?
  5. Eligibility and age limit for JEST? Salary of Astronomer? Other ways to become Astronomer? -- [New]
  6. How to become an Astronomer after completing B.Tech in EEE? How much is the salary of an Astronomer?
  7. Which stream should I choose after 10th to become an Astronomer?
  8. How to become an Astronaut or Astronomer after passing 12th from ISC board with 87.25%/ I also want to do B.Tech from IIT
  9. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  10. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  11. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?
  13. Should I become an Astronomer or Cosmologist? What is the difference between the two?
  14. Entrance exam for Astronomy after 12th standard?
  15. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  16. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  18. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
1st October 2012, 10:46 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Which Colleges are best choice for me to become an Astronomer after completion of 12th Class? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?

dear,
in order to become an astronomer

you have following eligibility:

--pass 10th

--pass 12th from

'physics

chemistry

maths

--then you have you pursue graduation in aeronautics engineering
for this you have to join any government college for best career
for this you have to face competitive exams as:

iit-jee

aieee

bits

then you have to do post graduation in the same field

then go for research work
ok
9th November 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Colleges are best choice for me to become an Astronomer after completion of 12th Class? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?

top 10 colleges fopr aeronutics engeering
27th May 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

how to become an astronomer? can i become astronomer by doing B.Sc , M.Sc & then Phd in astronomy? or is the necessary to do aeronautical/ aerospace engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?