30th June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientist if I am currently appearing in 12th with PCM stream

I m currently apperarin in 12th with PCM stream. I want to become a scientist. Pls give me guidance to get success.

20th November 2012, 08:13 PM
ankurking59

Default Re: How to become a scientist if I am currently appearing in 12th with PCM stream

Of course you can become a good scientest. For this you should have the conceptual knowledge. you have to complete your 12th with good marks and take admission in B.Tech/B.E. then in engineering you will have to study all the subjects deeply, mainly on the physics, and your core subjects. You also have to do some minor or small prolects with the help of your teachers or your siniors. From projects you will get the technical and practical knowledge. And always remember one thing that never keep your work r tasks PENDING..

thank you
12th March 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist if I am currently appearing in 12th with PCM stream

What course should I want to take in B.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?